HOW TO SEARCH IMAGES, ADD IMAGES TO LIGHTBOXES AND REQUEST A QUOTE OR HIGH RES
Watch this quick 3 min video
If you wish to search for images with more than one word in the same image, such as apple and orange, you need to write the word AND in between for both subjects to show in your search.
If you want any images which contains either an apple or orange but not necessarily together you need to use the word OR between apple OR orange.
If you want to see of a particular image, click on the image to view the full set.
My Lightbox is YOUR collection of images. You automatically will have the first Lightbox set up once registered.
You can then create multiple lightboxes for different topics or projects to share with clients and colleagues.
Add images to your Lightbox as you go through the website, make sure you save the images to the correct Lightbox.
On My Lightbox menu you can rename, delete or share each lightbox.
If you need assistance with selections please ask as we are always happy to help!
Requesting high res or low res images
Either for sampling or for purchase.
- Register / login here
- Add the images you like to a lightbox
- Click on the 'request a quotation for this selection' link on the bottom of your selected lightbox page.
- Existing customers - just write down 'please send high res / low res' as we will already know your terms and we will send you the high res in no time.
- New customers - fill in the usage details in the message box, e.g. product type, territory, and duration, exclusive or non exclusive.
- We will check availability and send you the files directly from the website.
This page shows your order history and also allows you to download the High res directly once your request is approved.
Please contact us if you want to use any of our images.